Translate

lunes, 2 de septiembre de 2013

Castle of songs

      Hey there soul sister. There's something I want to tell you. I want to explain what you are to me. I want you to look yourself the way I see you (look what you've done in my life). Read me with attention. To begin, you are the love of my life. You are all I need, because everything I need is in your being. You're my stairway to heaven, because you are my heaven. A november rain, a rose in the swamp, a unchained melody, a bittersweet symphony, a star in the cloudy and grey sky. A november rain or a rain on a sunny day. Have you ever seen the rain coming down on a sunny day? On a lonely day. You're the only exception, you're the one for me. You shine. You're special (oh, God, you're so fucking special). You're my heaven, my angel and my god. You're my inmortal. My science and my scientist. My food for thought. A paradise somewhere over the rainbow. A montain of beatiful songs, because you're the best song of the world (and you're so beatiful, really beatiful). Behind the blue eyes of the sky, I can see the light. You're the little things of the life, the magic. You're my Angie, my Delillah, my Alice, my sweet Lorraine. Nothing else matters. As long as I can see the light, nothing else matters. You are in the center of my heart shaped box. I'm still in love with you. But I have a trouble: Jesus doesn't want me for a sunbeam. I'm just another brick in the wall, dust in the wind, a creep, I'm a wild horse and you're a golden angel. You're my lighting angel, you're my star. I love you, I really, really love you. And I miss you so much. I wish you were here with me. I miss you. But nevermind, I'll find someone like you. I'm calling all angels. And I will write a letter to god. I will ask to wake me up when september ends. And then I will ask him to he die. Meanwhile I'll stick with the darkness, my old friend, and the sounds of silence. I'm falling slowly. I'm killing me softly.  I'm losing my religion. I'm losing myself. I'm knocking on heaven's doors. I'm on a road tripping and travel at the speed of sound. I don't know where I'm going, I'm just letting this wind of change take me. I have become comfortably numb. I will let you be yourself. Goodbye my lover, goodbye my friend, my girl. Don't worry, be happy. My heart will go on. Patience. Wake up and live. Every breath you take, I'll be watching you. This is the end, my only friend. Goodbye love of my life, my wonderwall, my soul sister, I love you.

P.S: Whatever. Fucking bitch, dies, I hate you so much.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario